With offices in Boston Spa, Wetherby, Yorkshire we offer free advice on your insurance and protection needs wherever you are in the UK. We will check that your current cover is adequate, and can’t be sourced at a lower cost. Most importantly, we take pride in being your independent financial advisers, not insurance salespeople, so we only recommend what is in your best interests, and never put pressure on you to arrange a policy. Contact us to find out more.
Should death, accident, illness or unemployment strike your family the last thing you want to have to worry about is your financial situation. Dalbeath Financial Planning IFAs help to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, income protection, private health cover and other protection products for clients across the UK.
Among the policies we can arrange are:
• Life and critical illness insurance advice
• Income protection
• Accident, sickness and unemployment cover
• Long term care insurance advice
• Using trusts to avoid inheritance tax
• Group life policies, key man and director insurance
These policies can provide benefits such as:
• A tax free lump sum in the event that you or your partner die, or are diagnosed with a serious illness such as cancer, a heart attack or a stroke, as well as dozens of other conditions.
• A monthly income to replace a lost salary following redundancy, illness or accident.
• Certainty over how much your care home costs in old age will be
• A welcome benefit for your staff, and reduced uncertainty for your business
Directors and IFAs Matthew Harris and Wendy Cochran will provide insurance advice and find you cover that matches your needs, at the lowest possible price. We will arrange a low-cost package of insurance products to cover you and your family and give you the breathing space to get back on your feet. In the event of a claim, we will work with you and your family to ensure that the money is paid out rapidly. You can relax, knowing that your family is protected against the financial consequences of what the future might bring.
We offer a free review of your insurance needs and will produce a recommendation, and arrange cover, at no cost to yourself. Get in touch today to arrange a meeting.